- My client received a confidential insurance settlement after a car driving across a parking lot caused serious injuries and potentially ruinous medical bills.
- My client entered a confidential insurance settlement after being hit by a drunk driver.
- We reached a $250,000 insurance settlement when our client’s motorcycle was hit by a distracted driver.
- After several court proceedings, we succeeded in getting a $1.6 million inheritance paid to our clients in 2018, after the Personal Representative held the money for years.
- I won dismissal of charges in 2018, of Possession of a Stolen Weapon and Gun Law Violation after an illegal search.
- I showed that 2016 charges of attempted murder against my client were improper and the case was dismissed.
- We reached a confidential insurance settlement after my client had life-altering injuries after being rear-ended making a left turn.
- We reached a confidential insurance settlement after my client was hit from behind and seriously injured by a distracted driver.
- After a parent caused a wreck that injured her child, we received a confidential insurance settlement for the child.
- My injured tenants reached a confidential insurance settlement in a premises liability case.
- We made a confidential settlement when a large truck rear ended my client, who was stopped in traffic.
- An elderly person client agreed to a confidential insurance settlement for police abuse and false arrest.
- We reached a confidential insurance settlement when Homeowners Insurance refused to cover structural damage to my client’s house.
- My client received a confidential insurance settlement after a drunk hit her car.
- My client agreed to a $250,000 settlement after he was struck on his motorcycle by a careless and distracted driver, who denied responsibility.
- We reached a confidential insurance settlement after a minor child was sexually assaulted in her school and liability was denied in 2017.
- Insurance paid a confidential amount after a driver turned left in front of my client, causing serious injuries and expensive medical bills.
- A confidential Insurance settlement was entered after my client was rear-ended and injured by a distracted driver.
- My client was seriously injured in a slip and fall in a grocery store in 2016, resulting in large medical bills and lost income and a confidential insurance settlement.
- In May 2016, Anderson Circuit Court verdict of $7,547.10 was granted to my client based upon unpaid wages of $1,417 .SO, representing triple unpaid wages, plus attorney fees and costs.
- My client agreed to a confidential insurance settlement after a drunk driver crashed into the rear of his vehicle and left the wreck scene.
- My client was fully compensated after insurance first refused to pay for car damage from vandals.
- We made a confidential insurance settlement after a distracted driver hit my client while making a right turn.
- My client received full restitution after a driver lost control and drove into my client’s home.
- After Homeowners insurance refused to pay for fire damage, a confidential full insurance settlement was paid to our client.
2015 and earlier
- My client was rear-ended by a distracted driver at a red light in 2015, causing injuries and lost earnings and received a confidential insurance settlement.
- In 2015, a confidential settlement was reached after my client was hit by a driver who ran a stop sign.
- My client who was hit by an inattentive driver in a cross-walk on a college campus, causing severe injuries and large medical bills and received a confidential insurance settlement in 2014.
J. David Standeffer
Board Certified in Civil Trial Advocacy
In September, 1998, he became a Board Certified Civil Trial Advocate by the National Board of Trial Advocacy, as a result of meeting the rigorous qualification requirements and passing the written national examination. He is one of the twenty-one attorneys so certified in the state of South Carolina. He also achieved The Board Certification for Civil Pretrial Practice Law in 2012. Read More...
Case Studies Forms & Documentation Client Review Important Phone Numbers